High Circle Preview — Nethermancer
Warden Talent Options: Armored Matrix, Astral Pocket, Contest of Wills, Evidence Analysis, Item History, Perfect Focus, Range Pattern, Safe Thought, Soul Aegis, Summoning Circle
- Otherworldly Willpower: The adept has been steeled by astral influences. The adept takes 1 Blood Magic Damage and adds +3 to their Willpower value.
- Karma: The adept may spend a Karma point on Recovery tests.
- Discipline Talent: Matrix Sight
- Defense: The adept adds +2 to their Social Defense.
- Recovery: The adept gains an additional Recovery test per day.
- Discipline Talent: Blood Insight
- Defense: The adept adds +1 to their Physical Defense.
- Karma: The adept may spend a Karma Point on a Summon or Binding spell they are casting to improve a bonus or Effect Step from the spell by 2, or reduce a penalty from the spell by 2.
- Discipline Talent: Netherwalk
- Defense: The adept adds +4 to their Mystic Defense.
- Mystic Armor: The adept adds +2 to their Mystic Armor.
- Discipline Talent: Concise Casting
Master Talent Options: Animal Possession, Casting Pattern, Confront Horror, Effect Pattern, Lion Spirit, Resist Pain, Second Chance, Shared Matrix
- Astral Face: As a Simple action for 4 Strain, the adept can alter the features of their face and head, giving them a better sense of astral space. The altered appearance is smoother, the skin often silver or black. The eyes contain specks of unearthly light and the teeth are dull and unreflective, with a small rune in the center of each tooth. The adept gains a +5 bonus to Spellcasting tests (including Concise Casting) and Effect tests while this ability is in effect. It can be used a number of rounds per day up to the adept’s rank in Nethermancy. The Strain cost is paid when the ability is used, not for each following round. If the adept stops using the ability for a round, the Strain cost must be paid again to reactivate it.
- Defense: The adept adds +3 to their Social Defense.
- Karma: The adept increases their Karma Step +1 Step to a d8.
- Initiative: The adept adds +1 to their base Initiative step,
- Discipline Talent: Astral Domain
- Defense: The adept adds +5 to their Mystic Defense.
- Recovery: The adept gains 2 additional Recovery tests per day.
- Discipline Talent: Nethersoul
- Defense: The adept adds +2 to their Physical Defense.
- Mystic Armor: The adept adds +3 to their Mystic Armor.
- Discipline Talent: Spliced Weave
Have questions? Want to discuss what you see here? Visit our forums!