Kickstarter!

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
kosmit

Re: Kickstarter!

Postby kosmit » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:03 am

I hope that even if there was a Blood Wood book, some of the info will get to Nations (at least NPC/creature/items stats).
Duvvelsheyss

etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby etherial » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:04 am

Tanthalas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tanthalas » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:13 am

Congratulations on reaching $80K! Lets shoot for 100 in the next 30 hours! :D

I'm amazed that the kickstarter has been so successful, so my sincere congratulations. We've given you are money, now all that you have left to do is wow us. :)
I'm one of the Legends of Barsaive guys. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Bawdy Jokes? PM me!

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:48 am

Duvvelsheyss

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Nahor

Postby Nahor » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 pm

If I'm a US person and wish to have the books as they are released, will there be shipping costs associated with splitting things up? I only ask b/c I keep seeing some conflicting info. Ty.

bigity

Postby bigity » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:19 pm

I wasn't able to donate this time around (well at least at the level I wanted to) but I'm looking forward to buying the books just the same.

Just please don't pull a SR5 on me with critical errata and such :D

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:44 pm

For US backers, the shipping is already included in your pledge, so you will not see any kind of added shipping costs.

It is only the international backers where shipping is a pain, because it is EXPENSIVE.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Kasbak

Postby Kasbak » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:52 pm

If we got enough orders close together, it might be cheaper just to send you on vacation to hand deliver them, Josh. :D

etherial

Postby etherial » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”