Kickstarter!

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
kosmit

Re: Kickstarter!

Postby kosmit » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:34 am

In the comments section in the survey at the end of KS.
Duvvelsheyss

TarlimanJoppos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:27 pm

You can also specify your add-ons in the post KS survey. We'll send out a survey when the KS closes, to verify shipping addresses, and to ask people, what exactly did you pledge for? That way, everyone will have a chance to tell us directly what they want for their pledge.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

Notaure
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Notaure » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Notaure, a french fan of Earthdawn

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 pm

So, uh, Elven Nations is gonna be $20, right?

Sundahk

Postby Sundahk » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:54 am

Can someone confirm what format the books will be in? I voted in the survey on book size but can't find the result anywhere. This is the only thing holding me back from buying because I don't want a bunch of digest sized Earthdawn books.

shiinx

Postby shiinx » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:55 am

The books will be in digest size, there was also an explanation some time back detailing the final reasoning. For reference: It was in Update #8 on the Kickstarter page, I unfortunately don't know how to directly link to it.

Sundahk

Postby Sundahk » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:03 am

Cheers Shiinx. Might stick with the PDF bundle then. Shame they had to compromise on the size. Although I've been told it doesn't count :shifty:

Sangeet

Postby Sangeet » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:26 am

I am happy the 80k goal is reached, the elven nations will be interesting. My assumption is, if there were only new sourcebooks written for the 3rd Edition, (human nations, history source, npc companion, adventures) the success of the kickstarter would be even greater.

I hope for the 4th edition, that not only cosmetic changes will be done, instead the rules should be streamlined to enable a faster game play.

etherial

Postby etherial » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 am

Josh, can you talk more about when we should be expecting these books? I'm currently in for hardcopies of all books. Am I going to have to wait for Elven Nations to be released before I receive my ED4PGs and ED4GMG (and posters and polo shirt), or is there a chance that I will get, say, the Core Books in September and the Source Books in Novtober?

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:01 am

Okay, I am an official supporter: my money is now where my mouth is. Go forth and amaze me.

Return to “Product Discussion”