Fourth Edition Preview -- A whole lot of talents

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fourth Edition Preview -- A whole lot of talents

Postby Mataxes » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:50 am

http://www.fasagames.com/blog/?post_id= ... of-talents

I suspect this one to generate a bit of discussion. Have at it!
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Heretikzer0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fourth Edition Preview -- A whole lot of talents

Postby Heretikzer0 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:35 am

Interesting, and it covers many of my home fixes for lots of talents that I went over in 1st Ed. Now, to implement a catch all athletics skill/talent!
Heretikzer0
Earthdawn Enthusiast
http://earthdawnadepts.blogspot.com/

etherial

Postby etherial » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:20 am

Abate Curse isn't useless! Abate Curse isn't useless! Abate Curse isn't useless! Abate Curse isn't useless!

etherial

Postby etherial » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:25 am

etherial

Postby etherial » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:28 am

Roth

Postby Roth » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:31 am

Hey look it's D&D with a different dice system.
I got flanking, I got flanking w00t!, w00t!. Backstab, Backstab. I win Earthdawn!

Kasbak

Postby Kasbak » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:38 am

Kuraneko

Postby Kuraneko » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Just two of my opinions about the new talent mechanics
Parry - You should keep it. Mechanically it's the same as the Avoid Blow, it's true, but it gave the "warrior disciplines" the edge, that they can counter more than one attack in a round (if they learned both).
Stealthy Stride - Again, the edge... the Thief and Scout could more early and easily hide, than the others. That's why the knack was a good thing.

Anyway good job

Etorian

Postby Etorian » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Etorian

Postby Etorian » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:12 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”