Missed questions

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Missed questions

Postby Mataxes » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Nahor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nahor » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:28 pm

For questors, outside of a new discipline, I'd like to see a 15 rank talent like the light bearers ability but a version catered to each passion, including the legendary death.

I would love to see a discipline as well and then the talent knacks could be passion specific.

Loving the idea of a passions/questors book. I imagine it would be reminiscent of the adapts way?

shiinx

Postby shiinx » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 pm

@Questors: Count me in, in looking forward to seeing them being fleshed out more thoroughly.

@Mataxas: You missed the follow-up question by Nahor, whether the page count was for digest size. I realize that you could have the same page count in either format by using different font sizes, but I guess the question was rather linked to book prices.

Stormcrow

Postby Stormcrow » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:22 pm

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Darth Quiris

Postby Darth Quiris » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 pm

I have a serious question now...

As a Browncoat and fan of a very particular tv show and movie that is ten plus years old I was wondering what part of Earthdawn would translate well to running a Firefly style of campaign? :D

If we were to somehow apply the Earthdawn world to the character's of Firefly, which Disciplines do you all think some of the character's would be? And what kind of Air Ship would they happen to have?

Oh... this leads to another question...

Will the new edition venture into life in the skies in such a way, like go into the air ship aspect of the game and provide rules for good ship to ship combat? Maybe even possibly have rules for creating our own ships?

etherial

Postby etherial » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Panda

Postby Panda » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Danger

Postby Danger » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”