Kickstarter!

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
EDChronicler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kickstarter!

Postby EDChronicler » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:54 am

Already?! Who says you shouldn't make a deal with a Dragon, oh wait .... (off to read the fine print)

Nahor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nahor » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Hah! It broke 16k. I'd like to see it double before 9pm CST :)

Get an update and some stretch ideas/goals out soon, and I bet it does.

Flowswithdrek

Postby Flowswithdrek » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:05 pm

We are now third on Kicktraq's Hotlist - So the project is now highly visible. Here is widget from Kicktraq.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Rajaat99

Postby Rajaat99 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:41 am

Quick question. What's with all the Eeyore toys in the background of the video? I counted 6 or 7 of them. Is someone a serious Winnie the Pooh fan?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 am

Heh. My wife is a big fan of Eeyore (not really the rest of the Pooh family, just Eeyore). When we had a local Disney store, she would pick up the new Eeyore plushies when they came in.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Nahor

Postby Nahor » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Over 21k. Very close to the first stretch goal! :)

Drucifer

Postby Drucifer » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:12 am

Tableau Infractus
Tableau Infractus

Fans are the life blood of any game system... Go get some new blood.

zayven

Postby zayven » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:21 am

Drucifer

Postby Drucifer » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:01 am

Forgive me if I am a little cautious of blind surveys, I am pretty sure they did the same thing a few years ago and ignored the result. In this case the result is hidden and nobody sees it, so the result is whatever they say it will be.

The link you post shows up in the comments page, rather than on the actual Kickstart Page, this leads one to assume it is; A) not taken seriously, or B) not really part of the Kickstarter, or it would be where everyone could see it easily. Rather than buried ½ down the comments page.

Please do not take this the wrong way, anyone that has read the issues of my fanzine knows how much I love this game. Anyone that read the 13th issue analysis of the 9x6 format and the prediction would realize I had a pretty good idea of what would happen with the format including the cover prices. There was a lot that went in to that analysis including grilling industry personnel and print on demand publishers.

I am not here to play negative Nelly. I WANT EARTHDAWN TO SUCEED!!!
They have an excellent chance to do things that will generate good sales and I would happily buy a tome the size of the book, hell I did when that book was released. I know a book like that would be a mistake on par with making a perceived cheap on line exclusive as I perceive the previous "Revised", "Pathfinder", and "Savage Worlds" books to be.
Tableau Infractus
Tableau Infractus

Fans are the life blood of any game system... Go get some new blood.

Return to “Product Discussion”