Third edition

Discussion on the Demonworld game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or miniatures.
Arhnayel

Re: Third edition

Postby Arhnayel » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:14 am

The Blessing of Stars' eternal
Although the Knight remains mortal.

Wendigo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Wendigo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 am

Quick questions: Is the rulebook availeable at Gencon already the 3rd edition or the 2nd? Also: Are the printed armybooks supplied with their respective recruitment cards? If so: Have the orcs and empire army books all the cards or only those, that were in the original armybooks? (i.e.: Are they missing the Berserkers, etc.)

Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 am

Hi Wendigo,

They are Second Edition books (Third Edition won't be out for some time yet). Copies of the army cards that were in the original books only, sorry. There will be download packs for them, however (which will be available after Gen Con), which have full color versions of the cards/inserts in the army books, plus any "miscellaneous stuff that we couldn't squeeze into the page count".

If you have copies of the Rulebook/Army Books already, you probably don't need these. If you want a smaller portable version, however, then this is where to find them.

Kind regards, James

Wendigo

Postby Wendigo » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:25 pm

I still use the free of charge german 2nd edition armybooks from Hobby products and would like to get my hands on some professionally printed army cards, so I think I will put the money for the army books away untill the third edition ist out.

Thanks for the honest answer.

Arhnayel

Postby Arhnayel » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:56 am

Hello everyone !

I know I'm ressurecting this topic (hey, I play Isthak ! Necromancing is my way-to-go :mrgreen: ), but I didn't want to create another one for the same subject.

So guys, where are you with the 3rd edition ? Can we have some informations (come on, it' Christmas ! We deserve a gift, we have been good boys. Or good beastboys. Or something.) ?

And, once again, thank you for covering up the game ! All miniatures re-edited is a very good thing !
The Blessing of Stars' eternal
Although the Knight remains mortal.

Return to “Product Discussion”