Looking For Earthdawn Gamers?

If you want to find fellow FASA game enthusiasts, this is the place to do it.
Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking For Earthdawn Gamers?

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:35 am

Looking for Earthdawn gamers?

The way this works is simple: copy the list and add your details so that the last post is always the most current.

The format should be:

COUNTRY
State :: City :: User Name :: [other useful info]

By other useful info, we mean things like: "Have a group of 3; need 2 more" or something like that. Please keep this short!

Also try to keep the locations alphabetical. Add a country heading if your country isn't listed and try to keep that alphabetical too.

Best of luck!

Madhaus_Thunderforge

Re: Looking For Earthdawn Gamers?

Postby Madhaus_Thunderforge » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:52 am

United States
Colorado :: Fountain :: Madhaus_Thunderforge :: I'm rebuilding my gaming web site right now ( http://www.wolvesau.net ), and I would love to add that I'm playing in a Play-by-Forum or Fountain-based game to it. I like to keep records, a journal if you will, especially from a character's point-of-view, so if anyone's in Fountain, shoot me a PM and let's see what we can do. It would be both of my sons and I, as they're also role-players.

slayride
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby slayride » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 pm

UNITED STATES
Colorado :: Fountain :: Madhaus_Thunderforge :: I'm rebuilding my gaming web site right now ( http://www.wolvesau.net ), and I would love to add that I'm playing in a Play-by-Forum or Fountain-based game to it. I like to keep records, a journal if you will, especially from a character's point-of-view, so if anyone's in Fountain, shoot me a PM and let's see what we can do. It would be both of my sons and I, as they're also role-players.

Ohio::Akron::slayride [Current Earthdawn Cathay and Kratas Quest have 5 players, could always use more, Sunday 7:00 P.M. - Midnight usually but often over heh heh]

Madhaus_Thunderforge

Postby Madhaus_Thunderforge » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:35 pm

UNITED STATES
Colorado :: Fountain :: Madhaus_Thunderforge :: Not playing anything at the moment (figured I'd better edit for length).

Ohio::Akron::slayride [Current Earthdawn Cathay and Kratas Quest have 5 players, could always use more, Sunday 7:00 P.M. - Midnight usually but often over heh heh]

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:55 pm

UNITED STATES
Colorado :: Fountain :: Madhaus_Thunderforge :: Not playing anything at the moment (figured I'd better edit for length).

Georgia :: Atlanta :: Slimcreeper :: Looking for a game! GM or Player.

Ryval

Postby Ryval » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 pm

UNITED STATES

Colorado :: Highlands Ranch :: Ryval :: Have a group of 8 (7 players, 1 GM) where Earthdawn is the main focal game and we take breaks now and again between campaigns to play other RPG's. We enjoy C.H.I.L.L., Marvel, Serenity, Fading Suns, Corporation, Munchkin, Zombies!!!, Settlers of Catan, The Great Space Race, Formula De, etc etc. We play nearly every Sunday afternoon.

lordmalachdrim

Postby lordmalachdrim » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm

UNITED STATES

Colorado :: Highlands Ranch :: Ryval :: Have a group of 8 (7 players, 1 GM) where Earthdawn is the main focal game and we take breaks now and again between campaigns to play other RPG's. We enjoy C.H.I.L.L., Marvel, Serenity, Fading Suns, Corporation, Munchkin, Zombies!!!, Settlers of Catan, The Great Space Race, Formula De, etc etc. We play nearly every Sunday afternoon.

New York :: Utica :: lordmalachdrim :: Looking for a game

TarlimanJoppos

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:13 pm

UNITED STATES

Virginia :: Willis :: TarlimanJoppos :: Existing long-running campaign, heavy on story and character, light on combat, played via G+ Hangout, has openings. Currently dealing with issues in Cathay and Barsaive, with heavy involvement from the Lightbearers. Also have a play by post game in the Forum, Czlaplon Quest, that's a Horror Hunt, which has openings for players.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

gmikeyg

Postby gmikeyg » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:58 pm

UNITED STATES

Virginia :: Willis :: TarlimanJoppos :: Existing long-running campaign, heavy on story and character, light on combat, played via G+ Hangout, has openings. Currently dealing with issues in Cathay and Barsaive, with heavy involvement from the Lightbearers. Also have a play by post game in the Forum, Czlaplon Quest, that's a Horror Hunt, which has openings for players.

California:: Los Angeles :: gmikeyg :: Looking to play. Will consider GMing for great players who contribute to home brewed world. Having trouble igniting the asses of two players for current campaign, could use assistance.

Mountainshadow

Postby Mountainshadow » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:32 am

UNITED STATES

California:: Los Angeles :: gmikeyg :: Looking to play. Will consider GMing for great players who contribute to home brewed world. Having trouble igniting the asses of two players for current campaign, could use assistance.

GERMANY

Lower Saxony :: Nienburg (Hannover area) :: Mountainshadow :: Earthdawn - Long running campaign based in Barsaive (7 players), a second campaign also in Barsaive (5 Players), and a fresh Cathay based campaign (5-6 Players) - always looking for fresh blood. Shadowrun - just started a Anniversary Edition campaign based in Hamburg (5 Players). Trying to get a Group together for Dark Heresy and always enjoy playing board and card games like Talisman, Settlers of Catan, Twilight Imperium, Small World, Munchkin, Kingdom Builder, Risk...
Ah - almost forgot to mention Battletech - been playing that one for more than 20 years now and always looking Forward for a fun match.

Return to “Gamer To Gamer”