GenCon 2013

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kostja
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GenCon 2013

Postby Kostja » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:09 am

I'm heading to GenCon this year, and FASA has been one of my favorite publishers of my youth.

I realized today Earthdawn is 20 years this year - is there a big buzz for what will be released for this huge milestone? I'm totally out of the loop.

Anunnaki

Re: GenCon 2013

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 am

Nothing special is planned for GenCon 2013, though by all means please do drop by. We have our booth in the same block as Studio 2 Publishing.

Take kaer, James

floodnz

Postby floodnz » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Is the Game Master guide still on schedule for release at Gencon?

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Unfortunately it's not, sorry.

floodnz

Postby floodnz » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Any rough idea when it will be done? I ask this because purchasing a 3rd Edition GM guide is so hard and the prices are just silly. On average it seems to be about $200 compared to $50 for the PG. I have a pdf version but on my iPad the performance is poor and even on my computer it loads a bit slow. I had no problems getting a 3rd Ed PG but the GM is rare as hen's teeth I wonder why that is.

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 pm

It will be out soon, but we don't yet have a hard date for release. As for the GMG scarcity, there were fewer copies of the ED3 GM's Guide printed compared to the Player's Guide, which had multiple print runs.

treorai

Postby treorai » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Are there any new FASA releases planned for GenCon?
My Fading Suns Epic:

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Nothing from us this year. We've got a bunch of books sitting in the last stage of completion, but we didn't get them over the finish line, sorry. There will be some titles coming out post-Gen Con, over the remainder of the year. Real Life(tm) has been an especially harsh mistress for everyone on the team so far this year (we all do this stuff in our spare time, in case you were wondering).

Disappointing, I know. Sorry about that. We do what we can with the time and resources we have.

Return to “Product Discussion”