My Fading Suns Revised game

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
treorai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Fading Suns Revised game

Postby treorai » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:41 pm

So, I've been running it every other week since November, and my players and myself are having loads of fun with the new edition of FS.

That said, last night, I went ahead and registered an Obsidian Portal site for the game. I figured that since there can theoretically be a lot of things going on at any given time in the game, and we only play it every other week, that it would be beneficial to give the players a central place they can go to refresh their memories.

So,, if anyone is interested!
My Fading Suns Epic:

treorai

Re: My Fading Suns Revised game

Postby treorai » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:46 am

The Adventure Log on the site is up to date, and some information has been added to the wiki. A number of NPCs have been added. Really, all that's left to make it current is to get the players to fill in their characters' biographies.
My Fading Suns Epic:

angelicmadrigal

Postby angelicmadrigal » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:11 pm

See, I'm too lazy to make a wiki, I just made a thread. ;) Kudos to you sir. Though....you don't seem to have a lot of players.

treorai

Postby treorai » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:12 pm

I have five players in that group, which is pretty ideal for me. 4-6 is kind of my ideal number. Two of them haven't joined OP yet, which is why a few of the PC's are still under my name on there.
My Fading Suns Epic:

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:40 pm

It gladens me that you have such fun with the game :)
May your adventures be many and fun!
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm

I posted in the other thread but I am with Angelman! It is great you are enjoying it. I need to crack myself and my player's with the game whip again and get things going. Work schedules have thrown my campaign off the tracks. :(
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

treorai

Postby treorai » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:54 am

My Fading Suns Epic:

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Very fun! I was running an Earthdawn game prior to my Fading Suns game. For a change right now one of my player's is running a Savage World Wierd Wars II game.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

slayride
Site Admin

Postby slayride » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Weird War Twos seems like a lot of fun as a SW setting. How was the game?

Return to “For Game Masters”