Kratas Digital Map

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sangeet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kratas Digital Map

Postby Sangeet » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi,

has anyone done a drawing od Kratas in Digital Format ? I.e. campaign cartographer, Gimp or some other drawing programm, and would be able to share it with me ?

I would really appreciate it !

Thanks for your input...

Oofje

Re: Kratas Digital Map

Postby Oofje » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:35 pm

There are maps of Kratas in the 'Kratas, City of Thieves' source book (both of the entire city and of the different districts).
Unfortunately, i don't have any digital copies, so i won't be able to provide you with those.

Sangeet

Postby Sangeet » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:42 am

If anyone has drawn other citys /landscape's or areas in Barsaive, i also would be interested :D

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:28 am

Last edited by Telarus_KSC on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Korentin

Postby Korentin » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:00 am

Thats amazing Telarus! Thanks for sharing :)

Sangeet

Postby Sangeet » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Ohoho, i still need to push this thread to invoke its magic :D

Does anyone have a link to a public internet libary which shows floor plans ? I still need the Kratas map, and i wonder why the undercity was left out ?
I understand, that i always can draw myself a map as i see fit, but i drawing maps is sooo much work !!!

Rajaat99

Postby Rajaat99 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Which follows the source material (Skypoint & Vivane Boxed Set), which describes Parland as a port, w/ fishing activity "on the cool side of the delta". Not many of the other maps show the southern portions of Death's Sea, and it's really up to individual GMs, but I went with the source material I had.

Rajaat99

Postby Rajaat99 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Strange. The Theran Map shows it all the way colored in.

Nahor

Postby Nahor » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm

This is a great tool. Did you or do you plan on including places described in the various novels published over the years? I'm re-reading the old ones from right now and it would be great to see Kaer Moar from Lost Kaer or the towns traveled to by the characters in Prophecy. :) Of course, I have no idea where any of those places actually are as there aren't really any references given in the books (I think there was for the Kaer but I forgot already).

Return to “For Game Masters”