Buying into FS

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheQuicksilver
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Buying into FS

Postby TheQuicksilver » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 pm

So, I have a chance to pick up basically every 1st and 2nd edition Fading Suns book at about $3 each. I've been eyeing the game for a while, and while it looks interesting, I have to admit that I know little about it. But with this opportunity, I figure now's the time to load up - buy now, ask questions later. Now, you're here because you like the game, I assume. Give me some thoughts though. Is it worth it? Has the game past its prime? Is the system itself good, or a pain in the butt? Comfort me that I'm not making a mistake here.

angelicmadrigal

Re: Buying into FS

Postby angelicmadrigal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:39 pm

angelicmadrigal

Postby angelicmadrigal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Also, here's a really nice video review where the guy isn't the biggest fan of the system, but he loves the setting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h12BwNMN5sU

And here's the same guy reviewing some supplements:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JCGGK9N ... ure=relmfu

TheQuicksilver

Postby TheQuicksilver » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:43 pm

I doubt the system would be any harder for me to get my group to buy in to than Earthdawn's, hehe.

Return to “Product Discussion”