Fading Suns Player's Guide (Revised Edition)

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fading Suns Player's Guide (Revised Edition)

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 pm

This topic is for discussion of the Fading Suns Player's Guide (Revised Edition).

If you have any specific questions about this book, please feel free to post them here and we'll endeavor to answer them for you. :)

MacDarius
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fading Suns Player's Guide (Revised Edition)

Postby MacDarius » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Thanks for that, gonna take a while to digest everything.

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Heh. Figured that it might, MacDarius. There's a lot to digest and a lot to ask. ;)

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:13 am

qaesyan

Postby qaesyan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 am

Maybe I completely missed this info somewhere but...

Where can people that aren't going to Gencon preorder the new FS products? I kept reading mention of preorders and limited supplies etc., but it all looked like it was only available to Gencon attendees. Is this correct?

Edit: I'm specifically interested in hard-copies, not PDF.

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi,

Still on the road from Gen Con sorry, so short answer. We will post info on where to get books in the next week or so. We sold out of our Gen Con allocation, but there will be copies at DragonCon in Atlanta, GA at the Holistic booth. More print copies should be available in September and we are working on PDFs and POD as well. Store and Amazon will be longer, as we are setting up distribution with Studio 2 and will take a month or so.

Back to driving.

Regards, James

qaesyan

Postby qaesyan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Thanks for the quick response.

Here's hoping setting up the distribution with Studio 2 is smooth sailing.

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Should be fine, thanks qaesyan. We've been working towards it prior to Gen Con, but still some work to do before we fully transition over.

Gen Con finishes; we take a short breath to get children back to school and catch up on the day job; then back into things again.

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 am

Once it's up on OneBookShelf, there will be a Preview there. The Contents are in the News Announcement on this site.

Bogie can talk more about the games that were run at Gen Con.

Jcook119

Postby Jcook119 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:11 pm

I picked up the book at Gencon, and played in one of Todd's events. As someone who has always loved the setting but not the system, I am pleased with the changes so far. I'll post more details on that later. For now I just want to know when and where I can get a pdf if the new character sheet.

Thanks,
James

Return to “Product Discussion”