ED PG Queries

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
BargeViking
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ED PG Queries

Postby BargeViking » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 pm

This is correct.

The current PDF is the March 2012 Edition.

The print release will be the April 2012 Edition (and the PDF will be updated accordingly).

I like to keep the PDFs up-to-date where possible. For those who purchased the PDF, it means that you simply need only download the current PDF to get the most current version of the book.

Because this is our first time through this particular "release cycle", it may mean that the print books are delayed while we run through another set of print proofs. Once we get past this speed-bump, the next books to be released will run more smoothly, and we should have the process ironed out for regular releases within a few months. Iterative and repeatable processes = a good thing (for those who are in software development, you will know what I mean. ;-) Yes, I do I.T. for a living.).

Kind regards, James

Gobbo

Postby Gobbo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:46 pm

‎"I went outside once... the graphics were ok but the gameplay sucked!"

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Gobbo

Postby Gobbo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 pm

‎"I went outside once... the graphics were ok but the gameplay sucked!"

BargeViking

Postby BargeViking » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Hank Woon

Postby Hank Woon » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Kelibrimbor

Postby Kelibrimbor » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm

evilgaz

Postby evilgaz » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 pm

evilgaz

Postby evilgaz » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”