After the Scourge

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jaracove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

After the Scourge

Postby Jaracove » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:22 pm

I realise it can be flexible but officially, how many years have passed since the Scourge?

I'm sure one of the core rulebooks mention it but I can't remember

Tattered Rags

Re: After the Scourge

Postby Tattered Rags » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Present day is 1517 TH, as per the 4ed GMG page 39. Throal opened its gates in 1420 TH. Thera sealed its gates in 1008 and Throal did the same in 1050.

Thera sealing their gates is marked as the official beginning of the Scourge (4ed GMG pg. 24). So, 509 years since the Scourge began.

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Jaracove

Postby Jaracove » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Thanks for the that

Sorry I should have been more precise. When the pcs venture out, how long is it since the Scourge ended, or, how long has life been getting back to normal?

I think I read somewhere it was about 50 years

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:58 pm

Jaracove

Postby Jaracove » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:14 pm

Thanks Etherial

Return to “For Game Masters”