Noob Talent Questions.

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pixel01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Noob Talent Questions.

Postby Pixel01 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:03 am

We are really enjoying the Earthdawn rule set for its simplicity (coming from Rolemaster and Shadowrun) but still now and then questions pop up that I as GM cannot answer.

1 - How long does the effect of a talent last if it's not stated in the description such as the defense bonus on Maneuver?

2 - Can Avoid Blow be used against magical effects with a physical component such as Earth Darts?

I'm sure I'll have more at some point.

Thank you in advanced

kosmit

Re: Noob Talent Questions.

Postby kosmit » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:31 am

First, remember to post edition number in your topic. "[4ed] Noob Talent Questions." :)

Now the questions:

1- This one lasts for entire round (so in my table it is until your next move in following round). " from attacks by that target... against that target that round".
2- Nope, physycal components in spells are not treated like missiles. They are still targeting your Mystic Defense and need to be resisted with Steel Thoughts talent.

Hope that helps! :)
Duvvelsheyss

Return to “For Players”