[ED4] Beginning Adventure

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
senoj
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ED4] Beginning Adventure

Postby senoj » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:29 am

Is there a beginning adventure for 4E?

I would like to do a one shot of Earthdawn for an online game convention (FGDaze for Fantasy Grounds) in the upcoming week.

I do not see any pre-made adventures in the

Barring any 4E pre-mades, how difficult would it be to convert something like Ardayan's Revenge?

Thank you.

Dougansf

Re: [ED4] Beginning Adventure

Postby Dougansf » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:10 pm

I'm in the middle of preparing and updating Ardanyan's Revenge.

There was a post about being mindful of any physical armor over 5.

I'm uncertain about having First Circle PC's take on the module, I'm thinking of ways to insert time for training up Circle mid-adventure.

etherial

Postby etherial » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:26 pm

Flowswithdrek

Postby Flowswithdrek » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Dougansf

Postby Dougansf » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:45 pm

senoj

Postby senoj » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Thanks, all. I appreciate the feedback.

Kaer Tardim appears to be good one to convert. It was interesting comparing the cadaverman in the module and in 4E GMs Guide.

etherial

Postby etherial » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:17 pm

I have so many plates in the air it isn't funny. I have, like, three or four low-level one-shots that I've developed for cons over the past couple of years. I've been meaning to get them more formally written up, but... well, if I do that the already delayed books get even more delayed.

There are only so many hours, and a bunch of them need to go toward my day job so I can pay the bills.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Folaray

Postby Folaray » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:18 am

Return to “For Game Masters”