Fan Websites

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fan Websites

Postby Angelman » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Well... I have shit-loads of stuff on my computer, but the vast majority of it awaits proper publicaton :p
It is a complicated game juggling what to "release" as fan stuff and what to keep locked down for that future pipe dream (dream pipe?) publication. Suffice to say, there is a lot of stuff ;)

Best wishes,
-Vidar
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Grummore
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Grummore » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Let me choose for you what could be your.. Fan stuff. A fast reading through eeevvvveeerrryyyything... *cough*

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:22 am

I'm keeping it all close to my chest for now ;)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Amlost

Postby Amlost » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:29 am

I posted a few of my pieces out to the drive.

"Exiles Guide to Rudra"
"The Way to Urzenkai"
"The Sad Story of Grenville Kale"

Enjoy. I'll think of posting more later..

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:44 am

Excellent! I will check that as soon as I can.

Danos

Postby Danos » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:41 pm

I've got some stuff that is almost ready. My writeup of Paradise and Yathrib, which is strictly fan stuff and non-canon, for instance. I'll post it soonish, but it needs a bit more work first. I also have a writeup on Imperial elections for people to disagree with, and maybe some other stuff. :)

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:30 am

Aaah now you talk! We don't need canon stuff for fan material.

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:44 pm

Leviathan of Maddoc

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:07 pm

I was hoping to get another update done before posting but I'm tied up working on other game stuff and probably won't have a chance to take care of that for a while.

http://fadingsuns-gurps-rules.weebly.com/

Danos

Postby Danos » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Return to “For Game Masters”