RPE announcement

Discussion about the Noble Armada miniatures range.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nerroth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

RPE announcement

Postby Nerroth » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:52 am

Over on TMP, Ral Partha Europe has just that they will be handling the Noble Armada miniatures range from now on - indeed, a selection of Hawkwood and Decados ships are already on their online store.

I'd be curious to see if they will later include any of Mongoose's own designs from ACtA:NA (particularly those created specifically for the Fleets of the Fading Suns supplement), or if those are bring retconned out of the setting instead...

dr_ether

Re: RPE announcement

Postby dr_ether » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:15 pm

I can't confirm this, but given anything developed for NA by Mongoose would need HD approval, that means those ships are part of the canon.

Now if we have the moulds, that is another thing entirely.

Otherwise, I now have Decados and Hawkwood fleets from RPE to paint, so expect to see them, and my other two fleets, in the pages of the rulebook.
http://www.darker-days-org premier World of Darkness Podcast

Fading Suns Writer - Working on: Merchant League, The Dark Project, Rise of the Phoenix, Noble Armada, Project XXX

dr_ether

Postby dr_ether » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:51 pm

The on coming storm!

http://www.darker-days-org premier World of Darkness Podcast

Fading Suns Writer - Working on: Merchant League, The Dark Project, Rise of the Phoenix, Noble Armada, Project XXX

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:44 am

I am working on getting a full list of the molds that we have available, as this will also help us plan future books. :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Miniatures”