Gm Guide

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dale

Gm Guide

Postby Dale » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Have I missed any updates relating to the next book (GM Guide)? The last Kickstarter update I see is from May relating to the Players Guide and I don't recall anything recently on the forums. I know there is real life and other job items for everyone and that this is a part time gig. I am not pushing or impatient, just going through my open KS items and seeing where they each stand.
Dale

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gm Guide

Postby Mataxes » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:47 pm

In addition to my prep for GenCon I am working on an update that will should go live today.

Edit:

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

kosmit

Re: Gm Guide

Postby kosmit » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:07 pm

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1521093110

I recommend posting bugs in here. Same file as with PG.
Duvvelsheyss

Return to “Product Discussion”