Gam Play Sample

Discussion on the 1879 miniatures and tabletop battles rules.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bogie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gam Play Sample

Postby Bogie » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:19 pm

IMG_0534.JPG
View from the Samsut side
So I got asked to do a couple of sample rounds of the game and describe them as they play out.

Here are a couple of pictures of the battlefield I setup.

Basic scenario - 3 mobs of Samsut zombies with two handed swords, with three controllers and a cavalry leader are attacking 2 units of British riflemen, a cannon, and a commander. The British are the defenders.

Normally a game would open with players setting up their units but I figured I would just set something up for illustrating a few turns.

I threw in a train because I am testing some stuff for demos. :)

I apologize for the cannon not being done yet. I am still in the process of painting the crew an getting it based.

First turns to come soon.
Attachments
IMG_0537.JPG
View from the British side
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bogie

Re: Gam Play Sample

Postby Bogie » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:15 pm

I have totally not forgotten about this but in the pre-GenCon rush I simply haven't had time to write it all up. I promise to return to this after GenCon ... assuming I make it back from GenCon. :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Miniatures”