Criticorum Discord NOW!

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Bogie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Criticorum Discord NOW!

Postby Bogie » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Hey! The next book is up on the store. Criticorum Discord.

Enjoy!!!

http://www.fasagames.com/shop/index.php ... cts_id=902
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Criticorum Discord NOW!

Postby Angelman » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:50 am

Yay! :D
I REALLY hope you guys like this one!
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Ankaryotis

Postby Ankaryotis » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:30 am

Hi!

Great news! Any idea about when the print version will be available?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:33 am

The paper version will come out as soon as the printer stuff is sorted out. Probably sometime medio-August.
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:28 am

We should have it on the way to the distributor by the end of July and should have some on the floor for GenCon. Once the books are out the door of the print shop I'll put up for sale the print and print+pdf bundles.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Hygric

Postby Hygric » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:31 am

Any plans to list this one on DrivethruRPG? I like to keep all my RPG PDF purchases with them so that I don't have to memorize what came from where if I need to re-download something.

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:38 am

Already badgering my local retailer for a dead tree copy as soon as it's at the distributor :)
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:14 am

It will go up on DTRPG shortly. I'll send out an announcement.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Hygric

Postby Hygric » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:04 am

Purchased and downloading now. Thank you Fading Suns team! :-)

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:34 am

Thank you, costumer :D
(numerous projects)

Return to “Product Discussion”