Fading Suns Quiz

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Holz

Re: Fading Suns Quiz

Postby Holz » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:44 pm

I did not have time to check! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Will do tomorrow!!!
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Angelman » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:14 am

Same here. Summertime is busy! It's a great question though, very nicelly done :D
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Holz

Postby Holz » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:47 pm

I would be at Nowhere, and maybe be a Symbiot and the Stigmata Garrison after me.

Got it right, Hygric?

Hygric
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hygric » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:10 am

Sorry Holz, Nowhere is wrong. It's only 4 jumps dayside.

Edit: the bonus point question is actually intended as a clue...

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:29 am

I wonder if perhaps I've been making this one more complicated then it is. Originally I though you might be a Thana noble going to Eridol, but Eridol is 4 jumps away from B2. But, in a flash of insight, I remembered Iver. Iver is 5 jumps from B2, so you are of course a Chauki noble, anciently related to the Hazat. The Hazat are hunting you down because as a Chauki noble, your claim to the Hazat territories are theoretically stronger than any Hazat's (seeing as the Hazat were the Chauki's security force, who once toppled the Chauki in a military coup). Right?
(numerous projects)

Hygric

Postby Hygric » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:14 am

Ding! We have a winner!

Other people that want to capture/kill you would be the Inquisition as the system is under church interdiction and the Charioters as you have a coppied jump key.

Angel, your question I do believe.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:31 am

I was thinking it had to be something very obscure, and forgot about the most obvious option ;)

Alright, I'll try another very hard one. You'll have to have good memory to remember this piece of information, although perhaps you guys can guess where to look :)

QUESTION: If a donkey is the king of the beasts of burden, then who (what) is the emperor? (And yes, this is a FS question :p )
(numerous projects)

Holz

Postby Holz » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:14 pm

A phoenix? =P

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:32 am

Nope, not a phoenix :p

Hint 1: We're talking about an actual beast of burden, detailed in a FSR source discussing (among other things) beasties in the Known World.

There, that should narrow it down quite a bit! ;)
(numerous projects)

Amlost

Postby Amlost » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:05 pm

A Brute?

Return to “For Game Masters”