Board Index

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Baravakar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Board Index

Postby Baravakar » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:39 pm

I know you guy are busy writing the new rules books which we all appreciate, but I was wondering if you could redesign this board index.

Currently the sections are "For Players"; "For Game Masters"; "Play-by-Post" and "Product Discussion".

I think it would be better if there was an entire section dedicated to Game Mechanic Questions/Rule FAQ and another for House Rules discussions.

Personally, the topic discussions are spread over all sections making it hard to look for questions which have already been asked and answered.

Thanks for looking into this issue.

Griznah

Re: Board Index

Postby Griznah » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:04 am

I agree to a point, but a whole section just for House Rules discussions? I know there are a couple of threads going for that, but I think a whole section is a bit too much.

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:33 pm

A FASA Games Wiki would be cool, that way we can have an index of the current version of errata, house-rules, NPCs, etc, and can update them if they change. Hmm, gotta remember who the web guy is...

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:56 pm

Baravakar

Postby Baravakar » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:32 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”