Communication skill?

Discussion on playing Fading Suns. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
macd21
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Communication skill?

Postby macd21 » Sun May 24, 2015 2:32 pm

The life path system has a number of options that list 'Communication' as a skill, but I can't see it in the skills section (though it is mentioned again in the influence skill description, under charm (saying that the Communication skill is required to charm large groups of people). Was this a skill that was later dropped from the game?

EDIT: Never mind, I found the PG discussion thread, where it says it's meant to be leadership.

Bogie

Re: Communication skill?

Postby Bogie » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:03 pm

/me sighs and takes notes. :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “For Players”