Review of Eathdawn 4th Edition

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MaxLiao

Review of Eathdawn 4th Edition

Postby MaxLiao » Tue May 05, 2015 6:40 pm

I know most of the people in this community won't need this review, as you're already active players and game masters, but I thought it would be good to reach out to the official community.

I was supposed to do a video review, but life got in the way. So, instead of waiting (a minimum of) two more months before I did anything, I decided to compile my notes into a lengthy review of the Earthdawn 4th Edition Player's Guide.

If you're interested, feel free to check out the review []. I'll try and check these official forums as I can -- (I would like to actually try and be involved in the community this time around) -- but to ensure I actually read your comments and questions please post them on our forums [].

No matter what, keep Earthdawn alive! :cheerleader:
• •
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Review of Eathdawn 4th Edition

Postby Telarus_KSC » Tue May 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Awesome, I was waiting for that. I'll check this out when I get home and leave a comment over on the Legion of Myth forum. :)

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue May 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Pretty good overview. I don't have time to address particular issues (I have books to work on!), but I'll try to follow the discussion.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

MaxLiao

Postby MaxLiao » Tue May 05, 2015 7:48 pm

No worries. I really appreciate you taking the time to read it.

And, of course, I look forward to future Earthdawn books. :)
• •

MaxLiao

Postby MaxLiao » Sun May 10, 2015 9:30 pm

I accidentally took part in the Legion of Myth Live stream yesterday. It was a strange episode -- Murphy invoke his Law in spades until it got up and running -- but it was good.

Anyway, we specifically discuss my Earthdawn 4th Edition review before breaking into some nostalgic Earthdawn memories. If you don't care to listen to the entire recording, the Earthdawn portion starts at the 49 minutes and 30 second mark. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkrie9RaEh0.
• •

Return to “Product Discussion”