Earthdawn Character Editor/Generator

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
Griznah
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn Character Editor/Generator

Postby Griznah » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:22 am

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Telarus_KSC » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Yeah, give 7-Zip a try, I was able to extract it with that.

Ral76

Postby Ral76 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:13 pm

I am changing our 20 year ED1 campaign into ED4. I have a ton of npcs to transform into the new edition. I checked the character editor, really really nice work, especially the quick random generator. If there is an update please let me know. Thanks in advance :)

lortas

Postby lortas » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:50 am

Hi, its a long time ago, but finally I made a new release. As always, the editor is not finished yet, but you should be able to work with. Please report bugs via the . Thanks.

Richard

Postby Richard » Sat May 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi Lortas!

How can I create 4th Edition character in ECE?

When I create a new character and choose Elemetalist, the talent tab contains an ED3 talent list. Is there any swicth button or whatever?

Regards
Richard

Griznah

Postby Griznah » Mon May 04, 2015 2:03 am

Richard

Postby Richard » Mon May 04, 2015 11:40 am

ottdmk

Postby ottdmk » Mon May 04, 2015 12:24 pm

For some odd reason, I can't get it to start up properly. Filed a SourceForge ticket about it.

lortas

Postby lortas » Sat May 09, 2015 2:47 am

JFYI: The problem was based on two different issues. First, the used zip tool was unable to handle UTF-8 chars and created files with broken filenames. Second, the ECE was unable to load its configuration if there were files with odd/broken filenames. By using an other zip tool this problem was gone. Nevertheless, I tried to optimise the ECE to read the configuration even when the filenames are broken. If this will work, too, we will see.

earcaraxe

Postby earcaraxe » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:41 am

it seems that "shield bash" is missing from the novice level warrior optional talents .

Return to “For Players”