GNL Mats Kickstarter

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GNL Mats Kickstarter

Postby etherial » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:03 pm

There's less focus on hexes in ED4 than in ED3, but I personally love using a hex map and since D&D is King, relatively few gaming mat projects even support hexes. GNL Mats look to be an amazing product that can handle multiple different types of markers all at the same time while also allowing the GM to create modular maps, maps of unusual size, and easily pack down maps into a small stack of tiles.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ga ... escription

I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forum to post this link, but I've backed it and I recommend you take a look.
Last edited by etherial on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

H2Os

Re: GNL Mats Kickstarter

Postby H2Os » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:45 pm

Backed! Those look awesome.

Spader

Re: GNL Mats Kickstarter

Postby Spader » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:07 am

I would, but unless I back 70$ or more (which I won't) they won't chip to Canada.

Return to “Product Discussion”