Nothing on fasagames about 4th edition?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SubversionArts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nothing on fasagames about 4th edition?

Postby SubversionArts » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Looking at the listing for game editions at is just a HOT MESS. I love the earthdawn setting, and I wishing nothing but the best for 4e....but WHY is there nothing about 4e on the site? It just feels like abandonware, and it's disconcerting. I learned about ED during the 1e days, and recently considered getting back in. But after the strange delays for the kickstarter, I'm gunshy.

Why isn't 4e being promoted like crazy? It's supposed to be the latest and greatest! I don't want to be hesitant about the support a "new" system is getting, and I want to be able to advise new players to go grab the new edition! Not some weird revised classic third edition that may or may not be good, but leaves me with little confidence.

I really really want to like 4e, but the support of the new FASA games doesn't inspire tons of confidence so far. Please let me be wrong.

(Edits: I confused 4e with 5e. Sorry. Shadowrun is in 5e).

jeremysbrain

Re: Nothing on fasagames about 4th edition?

Postby jeremysbrain » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:19 pm

More than likely, they are waiting for the actual physical books to come in before making a marketing push.

You are right though the website is in serious need of attention.

Flowswithdrek

Postby Flowswithdrek » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:22 pm

SubversionArts

Postby SubversionArts » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:36 pm

zayven

Postby zayven » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Yeah, I asked about this last month (there's a forum entry about it somewhere in February). They assured me that changes are on the way. Still seems odd that there hasn't been an update, though.

Then again, I guess I'm more concerned about the most recent Kickstarter update. It goes beyond the GM Guide. Don't forget that they committed themselves to a host of extra material during the stretch goal period (Travar Guide, Passions & Questors Guide, etc). The status of the GM Guide really casts a long shadow over those plans.

Return to “Product Discussion”