Earthdawn Podcast.

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
Roax

Earthdawn Podcast.

Postby Roax » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Hello all wanted to invite all of you to check out my ED/geek/gaming podcast, DaM Earthdawn podcast. Here is the site http://www.damearthdawnpodcast.com/ we have 13 episodes up so far which can be downloaded at the site. we are also on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/DaM-Podc ... ?pnref=lhc. Now Myself and my Co-host have been Gaming for over 25 years each, Earthdawn has been the almost exclusively the last 15 years. We are also Kick starter backers of ED 4th edition By the Way its free and we look foreword to any and all input. As well as any suggestions on topics, other games or game rules you would wish to discus. pleas give us a look and pass it on to your friends and fellow gamers. thanks for taking the time,.

Markus AKA Roax,
As always its your Earthdawn, make it epic!!!!
Its your Earthdawn, make it epic!!!

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn Podcast.

Postby Telarus_KSC » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:05 am

Welcome to the forums Roax, glad to have another die-hard Earthdawn fan on board. ;)

I'll have to check this out later this week when I have some time, thanks.

Roax

Postby Roax » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Update, Ep 14 is up. It’s HERE!! We have the 4th edition in our hot little hands!! Well, we have the pdf, and we haven’t had it long so we discuss getting it, and we briefly discuss some changes within and how likely we would be to convince our group to convert/re-create characters to use the 4th edition. We touch on the character sheet, Waterfall Slam talent, the editorial change to making a character, point-build vs die-rolling character generation, and the additional threads for all spells. A real quick podcast (by our standards anyway), and we return to a segment we completely forgot we were doing – the Earthdawn Timeline. This has the Earthdawn Timeline episode 3.

P.S thanks for the welcome hope we can entertain you all.

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Welcome to the boards!
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

etherial

Postby etherial » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Are you going to post links to the tools you discuss in the first podcast such as hit location, GM cheat sheet, etc?

Roax

Postby Roax » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:13 pm

yes we can if that's something that you would like can do. please keep the questions and info coming. and thank you glad to be here.

Ryval

Postby Ryval » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:55 pm

The GM screen pics and description of charts on it are listed with episode 001 (way at the bottom).

Roax

Postby Roax » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:33 pm

The Legend of Rune & Songblade.
Some Earthdawn Fan-fiction written, narrated and musicificated by us. A quick mp3. Less than a 10-minute listen. it was written back when it was an open witters call for red bricks "Book of Legends" was one of 25 stories chosen. the book was never published. :cry: I did it due to the complete lack of super cool Obsidiman heros. we have stats for the things in the story if you would like to add Rune to your EarthDawn. Good for your commute! and thank you as always.

Magic_Octopus

Postby Magic_Octopus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:37 am

Very cool that there is an Earthdawn podcast, I was looking for one for a while! Is there a way to download the episodes other than directly from the site? I am currently using Podcast Addict on the Android. Is there another app that I should be using?

Ryval

Postby Ryval » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:26 am

To subscribe through i-tunes select File-> Subscribe to podcast and then enter this address:
htp://www.damearthdawnpodcast.com/?format=rss

Return to “General Discussion”