Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Dougansf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Postby Dougansf » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:55 pm

I got brought into the cool club and got the code to work.

The book looks great! Works perfect on my iPad. Lots of bookmarks.

The legend continues to grow.

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

dweer

Postby dweer » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:40 pm

No code yet for me :cry:
Mataxes, think you could put out a note for when all the notices have been sent, that way people will know to keep waiting or to be worried if they haven't gotten one.

shiinx

Postby shiinx » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:30 am

I've seen that in the online shop that we are eligible to 100 downloads. While I don't expect to ever hit this limit before a fifth edition will be available, it would be nice touch to reset the number of downloads once you update the PDF. As a matter of fact just minutes after I downloaded the PDF for the first time, I received a notification that you updated the PDF due to layout errors and I should download it again - in fact wasting one of my available downloads.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:17 am

If we ever get to the point where somebody runs out of downloads, we'll deal with it at that time.

I am expecting only one more update to the PDF, fixing any last minute typos/mistakes that are spotted (there are a couple of page XX still in there, for example). The PDF will match the print version, so after we send it off there probably won't be a new update unless we go to a second print run.

The layout error in Chapter 15 was bad and needed to be fixed right away.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Dale

Postby Dale » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:52 pm

I'm not sure where we are on the 24-48 hours, but I still have not seen a code.

I have been checking my junk folder closely as well although the first 6-10 hours I had not been.

At what point should I email and ask on it? I'm sure you all are busy and don't want to add to that needlessly.

Edit: All taken care of now. Thanks.
Dale

BahtRastard

Postby BahtRastard » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:41 pm

I'm still waiting on my code as well.....
Gold and Silver we have not, but steel we have aplenty- Lathryus Vorpatril

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:55 am

Is it possible for you to release at least creatures chapter for backers even in some raw, basic, unformated version (even stat-blocks only)? I want to start a new campaign in 4th and, but without it it will be hard to GM game with critters. Maybe sobie rule of thumb how to change defenses and armors to accomodate to new success levels?
Duvvelsheyss

Razan_GM

Postby Razan_GM » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:27 am

Yes that woud be really great.

For those who are still waiting for "the code".
Write to fulfillment@fasagames.com I did and it was done in one day. Don't forget to create account at fasa shop site. Best to do it with the same email as you used with kickstarter, will be much faster.

Richard

Postby Richard » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:10 am

About the ED4 Player's Guide I wrote a news which published in the biggest Hungarian RPG portal today. Links to the FASA webshop product page, the Kickstarter page, Morgan's blog included into the text as well as picture of book cover.

Here is the URL of this news, however it's on Hungarian language:

I'm planning to write a detailed review of 4e PG, what will be published on same webportal in March.

Best Regards
Richard

Return to “Product Discussion”