Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
earthdawn66
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Postby earthdawn66 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 pm

HUZZAH ! ! !

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:27 pm

The coupon code error-ed for me. I emailed fulfillment @ fasagames.com about it. :)

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 am

Yeah, we've got a number of errors in. It looks like there may be a couple of different ones -- one where the coupon isn't registering for people who should qualify for it (likely an account/email address mismatch), and the other where the coupon works, but the shopping cart doesn't update the total properly on the screen (that appears to be a javascript error). In the latter case, the coupon works properly, and doesn't actually charge anything, it's just the screen doesn't update when you put the coupon in.

I'll be getting with the fulfillment person and web store guy tomorrow to try and get this all sorted out.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

peterjk3

Postby peterjk3 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:12 am

A tip for people. After I copied and pasted the redemption code and tried to click update button, the total did not update. Tried a few times, nothing. So I clicked on the redemption code text field and pressed Enter and it updated just fine.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:41 am

Yeah, the javascript related to the button is out of date. The coupon works fine, it's just the button doesn't do what it is supposed to on the screen.
Josh Harrison --

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:34 pm

When I can expect to be added to K$ group? I created account this morning and sent mail asking for signing me in :)
Duvvelsheyss

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:16 pm

The web store guy and Mad Passion of Fulfillment are working on it as we speak.
Josh Harrison --

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Waiting impatiently for being ablt to redeem code :)

"This coupon is for customers in another group (G******)"
Duvvelsheyss

ottdmk

Postby ottdmk » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:04 pm

I'm still waiting to get my code. (Please note that this is not a complaint. Just stating it for the record to reflect the state of the rollout.)

Sundahk

Postby Sundahk » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Code received and applied. Book downloaded. Flicking through it now. Looks great! Fantastic job everyone! :D

Return to “Product Discussion”