Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Postby Mataxes » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Keep an eye out here (or our Facebook page, or follow me on G+). When the PDF goes up for sale, we will be shouting it from the rooftops.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Sundahk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sundahk » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:42 pm

I thought the hardcover books were only for those that took part in the Kickstarter?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Hardcover, yes.

Softcover will be generally available.

(Note difference between hard cover and hard copy -- that is, print vs electronic.)
Josh Harrison --

teroks

Postby teroks » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:26 am

When I can place order from pdf and soft cover? Tomorrow?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:02 am

Probably not tomorrow. The "end of month" timeframe I gave last week was based on the information I was given by the art director at that time.

If the last couple of pieces of art show up today, then we'll have something out early next week. Believe me, I will be trumpeting the official release from as many rooftops as I can reach.
Josh Harrison --

teroks

Postby teroks » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:34 am

Is there new character sheet available?

Dale

Postby Dale » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:12 pm

It is the week after the previously mentioned "early next week" post.

Are we close?

Have new game starting in the next month and am super excited to try out the new stuff. The pre-release version is fine for all that but the excitement has me bouncing off the walls so to speak.
Dale

etherial

Postby etherial » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:47 pm

teroks

Postby teroks » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:34 pm

I am waiting to get preorder too...pdf and dead wood copy. We can start to create characters then :)

Sangius

Postby Sangius » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”