Elric of Malignatius?

Discussion on playing Fading Suns. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
Leviathan of Maddoc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Elric of Malignatius?

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Elric is kind of my character model for the typical Ukari. Honorably treacherous, heartlessly sentimental, Cold as a Malagnitus winter.

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Angelman » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:56 am

I've got to get my act together and read me some Elric...
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:48 pm

"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Yes... You be Mr. Deja vu, like.

(I'm rewatching The Wire, and my English suffers accordingly ;) )
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Scravershold

Postby Scravershold » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:48 pm

The Elric Saga is one of my favorites, along with The Eternal Champion, and The Swords Trilogy. Micheal Moorecock is great for weird creepy chaos. :twisted:

My favorite ES character is Rackhir the Red Archer... if I were to graft him into FS, it would either be Li Halan, or maybe al-Malik.

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:20 am

"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Return to “For Players”