Pre-art draft feedback

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
kosmit

Re: Pre-art draft feedback

Postby kosmit » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:36 am

Duvvelsheyss

Flowswithdrek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Flowswithdrek » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:46 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:19 pm

That's not as bad as an early draft where I had mistakenly put Jerris between the Wastes and the Poison Forest.

(For some reason, I was picturing the Poison Forest where the Liaj Jungle is, and didn't bother to check the map.)
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

etherial

Postby etherial » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:19 am

I realize this is super last minute, but have you considered relabeling the Skill Costs from "Novice/Journeyman" to "Journeyman/Master" and just putting them on the same table as purchasing Talents? It seems the distinction of Skills Costing one Tier more than Talents is unnecessary now that there is more than one Tier of Skills.

etherial

Postby etherial » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Panda

Postby Panda » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:24 am

That is a good catch, thank you. The text on pg. 98 is correct, but may need clarification in the final sentence. Perhaps removing the sentence entirely.
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

Utsukushi

Postby Utsukushi » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:55 am

etherial

Postby etherial » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:41 pm

Dark Schneider

Postby Dark Schneider » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:28 am

Is the actual character sheet going to be added with the rest of the art or did it just get left out of the pdf?

Lime2K

Postby Lime2K » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:40 am

I will also note that someone needs to go hunting for Page XX references, as I've seen at least three on the first couple pages alone! (Definitely digging the book though!)

Return to “Product Discussion”