Distract in 4th

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vandulus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Distract in 4th

Postby vandulus » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:33 pm

can someone post the new version in 4th of the distract talent?

my swordmaster is crying about having to give up his attack each round since 3 peeps in the group have surprise strike

thanks

Panda

Re: Distract in 4th

Postby Panda » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:50 pm

The important bit is it is a simple, not standard action.
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

vandulus

Postby vandulus » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:59 pm

how long does it last now? just 1 rd?

Panda

Postby Panda » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Correct.
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

vandulus

Postby vandulus » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:53 pm

I found this on the blog
Distract -- Grants a penalty to the target's Physical Defense based on the success level, and the target is considered Blindsided against attacks from anyone except the Distracting adept (without stacking on the Blindside defense penalty). This actually makes it a good teamwork talent, as being Blindsided means you can't actively defend with Avoid Blow or the like. Testing has found this is really popular with Warriors as a kind of "tanking" talent.

what's the - per success? -1 or -2?

thanks

Return to “Product Discussion”