Art preview!

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Sundahk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Art preview!

Postby Sundahk » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Roth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Roth » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:47 pm

You wont be. ;)

Digital Hermit

Postby Digital Hermit » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 am

This is my first post so hello all. :mrgreen:

I have to say I was a ED gamer since the start and I am sorry to say I missed out on the Kick-start. I am very glad that FASA is back in the game.

Like others have stated, the logo to me, though detailed, is very drab, it's just one solid gold color with no color dynamics, unlike the original which had vibrancy and life! So come on stick with that name brand status we know so well!

I know the cover artist is trying to represent the majority of the elements of the game, but sometimes less is more. BTW - I loved the 1st ED cover it was big and in your face, so different from the regular fantasy drek out there.

Also, I hope the font size of the text is comparable to the first edition. I purchased the third edition and it was quite small and crowded to read.

Anyway my 2 cents.

Best,

DH

Return to “Product Discussion”