Earthdawn Miniatures KickStarter - now live until Oct. 30th

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
impactminiatures
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Earthdawn Miniatures KickStarter - now live until Oct. 30th

Postby impactminiatures » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:43 am

I want to thank the several forum members that helped me pick the miniatures for the starting funding goal and look over the KickStarter. The project is now live.

I look forward to announcing it has funding and working with the backers to see what other miniatures they want to have returned to production.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... miniatures

If you know of any other forums or locations that can be posted to that would be interested in Earthdawn miniatures, many thanks for letting me know or letting them know yourself.

impactminiatures
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn Miniatures KickStarter - now live until Oct. 3

Postby impactminiatures » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:17 am

3 days in and 50% funded ... that is a really great start and definitely suggests that we could reach a point to be getting votes by the backers for what Earthdawn miniatures to unlock next.

Here is the chart to show the miniatures currently being offered with the KickStarter. Roughly 1 point = $1 but for certain pledge levels the points cost less than $1 each (at the highest level they are about $0.86 each).

impactminiatures

Postby impactminiatures » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:53 am

And the project is funded! So these 16 miniatures will definitely be returning to availability.

Backers are now voting on which miniatures from the range they would also like to see brought back right now. So if you join the KickStarter, you can vote to get the figure(s) you want back into circulation.

ffyhlkain

Postby ffyhlkain » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:10 am

Gratz!
I've got to say that I really like the old school minis and the KS is on my view list! :)

EDChronicler

Postby EDChronicler » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:33 am

I truly wish I could support this, but your timing isn't the best for my finances. But I will offer my best wishes on your endeavor.

Notaure

Postby Notaure » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:27 pm

I have two questions :

If the KS reach only the first strech goal, what about all the others miniatures? will they be back to market?

And if i pledge (for exemple) shadomant level (= 80pts), i took all the miniatures available (=52pts) what about the the 28 pts remainig? Am i obligee to take several exemple of the same minuature?

thanks
Notaure, a french fan of Earthdawn

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:37 am

impactminiatures

Postby impactminiatures » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:06 pm

impactminiatures

Postby impactminiatures » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:07 pm

The KickStarter is in its final 2 days ... final moments to get in and help us unlock some more figures for the initial production run.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67 ... miniatures

Notaure

Postby Notaure » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:18 pm

thank you for your answer. Finally i'll pledge mage level but it's very frustrating for me because I shall have been able to pledge much more if the choice had been wider... :(
Notaure, a french fan of Earthdawn

Return to “Product Discussion”