Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn: Fourth Edition coming in 2014

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:39 pm

New Blog Post update is up!

http://www.fasagames.com/blog/?post_id= ... re-artwork

Looks great so far, and COLOR PLATES are confirmed. HELLS YES.

May I suggest an update on the Kickstarter page with this info? There's a lot of commenters over there waiting for updates.

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Update over on the KS is coming.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Dale

Postby Dale » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:51 pm

artwork looks nice

I hope the rest falls into place smoothly for you.
Dale

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:48 am

Love: Hanson, Berry, Miricola. Especially the expression on the cat thing in the nethermancer picture. Neutral to negative on the picture in the swamp. The digital manipulation is to much to my eye, but then I always kind of hate when I can tell art is manipulated. It breaks my suspension of disbelief.

earcaraxe

Postby earcaraxe » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:08 am

can i ask for an estimation of the release of the players handbook? Our playing group resurrected on the news of the new edition, and we got together again to play ED after 2 years. We planned to start playing in august, but it didnt get released. Now we are trying to decide, to start playing with the old edition (because it seems it might be a long time waiting), or wait for the new one. Could you help us out? we would like to avoid starting playing with ED3 just to start over one week later because ED4 came out.

etherial

Postby etherial » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:09 am

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:53 am

It's because I am an artist. I see the image, but I can't stop seeing how it is made, just as a professional habit. I just see obvious clashes in style. Like seeing someone wearing flip flops with a three-piece suit. The computer manipulation is the flip-flops in this analogy, in case you haven't picked up on my bias.

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:57 pm

I caught that too, also because of my art background. I'm hoping that pic makes sense within the context of the book. I actually love the art so far, but really want to see the whole package.

Jaracove

Postby Jaracove » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Flowswithdrek

Postby Flowswithdrek » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”