New FS novel - "My Time Among the Stars"

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New FS novel - "My Time Among the Stars"

Postby Angelman » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:48 am

Here's a treat for those interested in FS fiction! Bill Bridges has collated all the fluff stories he has written for various FS books, the travel journal of the young priestling Guissepe Alustro, and offers them as a coherent whole with some updates and new cover artwork (by John Bridges of course). This looks very cool indeed, so check it out! :D

Here's the link to Bill's own store: http://bill-bridges.com/?mbt_book=my-ti ... -the-stars
(Hint' you can downloade a sample chapter from here)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Re: New FS novel - "My Time Among the Stars"

Postby Bogie » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Just finished reading it. Definitely worth buying.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Aurin

Postby Aurin » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:51 am

Bogie - are there new pieces to it or is it simply a mash-up of the stuff that we've read?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:41 am

As i understand it, it is a collection of all the stories (i.e. Alustro's letters and journal entries) put together. The sample chapter prelude is new, but I think the rest is taken from the FS sourcebooks, although with the odd typo fixed and some structral overhaul. That's my impression anyway. It costs like $3 and should definitelly be worth it!
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Aurin

Postby Aurin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Ahh, I still have the .doc file that was floating around on the old boards. It is a great read.

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:36 pm

I don't know if there is much new stuff in there as i am not 100% sure I've read every story before. I have now though. ;)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

dr_ether

Postby dr_ether » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:21 am

Section three of stories was never published in this format before.

Sections 1-2 were published before in Sinful Stars.
http://www.darker-days-org premier World of Darkness Podcast

Fading Suns Writer - Working on: Merchant League, The Dark Project, Rise of the Phoenix, Noble Armada, Project XXX

Return to “Product Discussion”