Print books available to order

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Bogie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Print books available to order

Postby Bogie » Tue May 13, 2014 6:56 pm

The time has arrived! I have just placed the Fading Suns Revised books up on our online shop so that orders can be placed!

We have the updated Player's Guide and the Game Master's Guide ready to order either on their own, as a PDF, or in a Book + PDF bundle (best deal).

I have also updated the Player's Guide in our online store so if you have previously ordered it you should be able to download the new version. For those who ordered on Drive Thru RPG I will be updating the file this evening as well.

I know that this has been a long time coming for both of the core books to be available in print and I want to thank you all for your patience and sticking with us. The company has gone through a lot of changes but the core Fading Suns team has remained stable and I've been adding some new writers for upcoming products that I think everyone is going to really like!

Thank you,
Todd Bogenrief
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bearman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Print books available to order

Postby Bearman » Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 am

Yay! Order placed. Anticipation rises!

All I can say is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Wed May 14, 2014 5:39 am

Bearman, you're ever so slightly crazy :p That's what you get for being Scandinavian! (I'm Norwegian myself ;) ).
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Wed May 14, 2014 8:26 am

Why thank you for the compliment Mr. Edland :D

I'm actually ½ Danish & ½ Norwegian myself so I know what runs in the Vuldrok blood :crazy:

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Wed May 14, 2014 10:24 am

(numerous projects)

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Wed May 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Of course you're quite right!

I stand corrected. And skewered.

Jeg må drikke fire flasker Linieakvavit som straf! ;)

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Wed May 14, 2014 6:09 pm

(numerous projects)

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Tue May 27, 2014 4:57 am

Went to fetch more coffee at work and returned to my seedy office and Lo! Behold!

Le mailman hath beeneth here!

I always found it slightly amusing to see the "UPS" logo (Ups is the Danish word for "Whoops!" you see - not the best association when it comes to deliveries and whatnot)

But there were no Whoopses and now i have a matching set of PG & GMG. How lovely they look together I just hop the 1st print run PG won't be too jealous when we come home.

Well just wanted to say they're quite lovely and a fine step up from the first print run of the PG and that it's great to see some of the PG erratta in print as well. Just a first impression as I've literally just had them for 6 minutes :)

And now I think I'll spend the rest of the workday discreetly paging through them while pretending to do my job - that and bursting all the blisters on the bubblewrap one by one. Noone could resist doing that!

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue May 27, 2014 10:07 am

Hahaha, sounds like a great day at work, Bearman! I hope you like the books, and please do feel free to post reviews online. Also, do flag any problems you find so that we can fix it for later pdf upgrades (or even printings?).

Enjoy!
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed May 28, 2014 11:53 am

Great news! :) Hope you enjoy them! Nice fact about UPS too. :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Product Discussion”