Kickstarter!

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Kin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kickstarter!

Postby Kin » Thu May 01, 2014 10:08 am

So not possible to order any 4th ed for us who returned back a little too late?

bigity
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby bigity » Thu May 01, 2014 11:35 am

It will be for sale after it's released just like any RPG product. Backers will get it as part of their pledges (depending on amount), and before it's generally available (my understanding anyway).

bleeding

Postby bleeding » Thu May 01, 2014 12:51 pm

And hardcovers will be unavailable if I remember right.

Kin

Postby Kin » Thu May 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Noooooo

Danger

Postby Danger » Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 pm

It is possible that some hardcovers will be available as special convention items, otherwise, they were a Kickstarter only item.

Dale

Postby Dale » Fri May 09, 2014 10:41 am

Just got the survey today! I had to pull up my old emails to remember the different things I'm supposed to get. That is going to be one massive box for me. I ended up all in with the Hardcover everything bundle, Softcover Everything bundle, plus the two addons for the Elven Nation & Questor books. I am looking forward to seeing them.

On the questioning note, I believe you are holding all shipping until all items ordered are available but would send out the PDFs as they became available. Is this still the case? Also, when might we get our hands on the first PDFs (assuming players & GM books)?
Dale

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Fri May 09, 2014 4:15 pm

If you're in the US, you will get the print books as they come out. It is only the international customers where we may hold off on shipping until we strike a good balance between shipping cost and package size (and international backers should have an option on how they want to handle shipping).

Assuming everything goes as planned, the PDF versions will be released about the time the books are sent off to the printer. For the Player's & GM's Guides, that should be in July. If time allows, we may try and release them early to let the diligent sweep them for typos and errata that can be incorporated into the print version.

FYI, feel free to post questions about KS fulfillment here, but we have set up a special e-mail for that purpose as well: fulfillment -at- fasagames.com

Questions can be sent there, but be kind. After bingeing on surveys to get them out, our passion of fulfillment (aka my wife) has gone a bit mad. We have a massive file folder with a printed tracking sheet for each backer where we can make sure people get what they are supposed to, update info as needed and have any additional special notes.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Return to “Product Discussion”