Questions and answers...

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Questions and answers...

Postby Telarus_KSC » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Nice. :) I think you made an extra "blank" post, as there's one without content or a tag showing just above this week's post.

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:51 pm

That is the case! Thanks for picking up on that.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Psychman

Postby Psychman » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:02 am

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Please drop the Mystic Defense and come back to Spell Defense :(
Duvvelsheyss

Utsukushi

Postby Utsukushi » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:34 pm

I like Mystic Defense - it's more consistent, with Mystic Armor; more applicable, since not all things that target it are spells; and easier for abbreviating, since we now have PD, MD, and SD, instead of PD, SpD, and SoD.

When I first read that change, I thought, "Oh, yeah. Why didn't we all do that sooner?"

Thanks, Mataxes! I'm very glad to hear the Horrors are still a significant part of things. Er -- this might be too fussy, but if editing the blog is easy enough.. apparently my keyboard jumped in the middle of my post; could you fix the "jus finet" to "just fine"?

(I'm not OCD. <twitch>)

j0hn

Postby j0hn » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:15 am

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Hmmm... To be honest I've never thought you guys got problem with abbreviations in english which is my bad, sorry. Pointed that out it's true it will look better as Mystic Defense.

Polish abbreviations are OF(PS), OM(SpD), OS(SoD) and PF(PA), PD(MA).
Duvvelsheyss

Cthulhu_Wakes

Postby Cthulhu_Wakes » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 pm

I've got one that's been bouncing around in my brain a while: will we see the classic thread items revised? Brought in line with the new rules, perhaps ironed out a bit to make them somewhat more logical? Senor Weeks' blog points out some of the rather lackluster or nonsensical building that has gone into these items.

Another question (because I'm greedy) is will we see newer Named thread items or more robust rules to build our own?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:23 pm

In fact, Morgan is starting work on that very thing (revising thread items) this week. The work and analysis he's done on his blog is a large part of the reason he's on the team.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:55 pm

So now thread items will stick more to rules presented in GM and won't be overpowered?
Duvvelsheyss

Return to “Product Discussion”