Ral Partha website

Discussion on the Demonworld game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or miniatures.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arhnayel

Ral Partha website

Postby Arhnayel » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:38 am

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this message, but I see no other place where to get some help.

I can't connect to Ral Partha Europe since 1 month. Can anyone help me ? I've got the following error "can't find the server". This is the online one website I can't connect on - and this is quite annoying.
The Blessing of Stars' eternal
Although the Knight remains mortal.

Spacelord
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ral Partha website

Postby Spacelord » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:49 am

Hi, I'm not sure what the problem could be, I've had no other reports of trouble accessing the site. here is the direct link http://www.ralparthaeurope.co.uk/ or here for Demonworld http://www.ralparthaeurope.co.uk/demonworld-c-76.html

if anybody has any suggestions feel free to chip in...

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:18 pm

I can't see any problems from this end, nor have we had any problems reported.

Arhnayel, if you are trying to access the web site from work, sometimes there are filters that will "block" sites (thinking they are, well, not-safe-for-work). One other option, and a common work-around for the NSFW work challenges, is to try

If this doesn't work, please try a different browser (if possible) and/or let us know what browser version you are using. Might be something there too.

Arhnayel

Postby Arhnayel » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Thanks fo your quick answers !

I tried, at home only, all the links with FireFox 9.0.1 and InternetExplorer 8. Nothing worked. IE said "DNS error - server cannot be found". Just like FF. My connection works well with any other websites I usually visite, I haven't any problems with downloads, e-mails or anything. Just the Ral Partha website :(

I'm currently verifying things about my Internet Provider - it seems some other users get the same kind of troubles than I for other websites. This may be the answer...

Bastet
Site Admin

Postby Bastet » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Any luck?

Arhnayel

Postby Arhnayel » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:06 pm

That was finally just a bug from my provider, and everything is back to normal since january. Totally forgot to tell you... :oops:

Thanks for your help anyway !

Return to “Product Discussion”