VOR: The Maelstrom?

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rogan Rubyeye
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

VOR: The Maelstrom?

Postby Rogan Rubyeye » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:45 am

Heya guys, just wondering if there was any possiblity of getting any VOR products from your store. In particular, I was interested in the range of novels released for this game line - saw that you had several hardcopy Shadowrun novels and led to finger-crossedhopes here ;)
"I spy, with my Targeting Eye..."

Return to “General Discussion”