Emperor of the Fading Suns remake?

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
VoiceoftheFuture
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Emperor of the Fading Suns remake?

Postby VoiceoftheFuture » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:31 am

Hello gentlemen!
Quite soon will be the 20th anniversary of that great game.
Sure it was always not widely known and popular like Civilization or C&C franchises but it still have it's loyal fans.
Maybe it possible to create remake (with Kickstarter for example) or (if remake not an option) maybe crowdfund new patch?
Battletech made it on Kickstarter and EFS nothing any worse than it.
We are happy with the game but some technical problems cannot be fixed with mods.
1) Corrupting saves and black screen problems (in late stages of the game).
2) Incompatibility with current operating systems.
Certainly people will be happy with adding not-PBEM multiplayer or updated graphic but it not critical.
As I understood there is some difficulties with opening the code too.
Yeah it quite naive request, I know.
But miracles some times happen, right?

rongallagher

Re: Emperor of the Fading Suns remake?

Postby rongallagher » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:21 am

I guess there won't be any kind of remake :(

Return to “General Discussion”