quick count

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
earthdawn66
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

quick count

Postby earthdawn66 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:03 pm

Was just looking to get an idea how many of us are going to be at Gen Con.... Was thinking maybe time to hang out meet and greet sort of thing...

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: quick count

Postby Mataxes » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:20 pm

I'll be there. As will Morgan.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Kasbak

Postby Kasbak » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:00 pm

I'll be there, Passions willing and the creek don't rise.

TarlimanJoppos

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Tiffany and I will be there, and we're bringing Connor.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

earthdawn66

Postby earthdawn66 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:53 pm

so far looking nice... will be good times

BahtRastard

Postby BahtRastard » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:25 pm

I shall be there as well...
Gold and Silver we have not, but steel we have aplenty- Lathryus Vorpatril

Return to “General Discussion”