Earthdawn Podcast.

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
Magic_Octopus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn Podcast.

Postby Magic_Octopus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:37 am

Cool, that rss feed address worked with Podcast Addict as well. Thanks!

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Telarus_KSC » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:59 pm

Hey, have you guys seen my Barsaive Map, which Piotr annotated with many book references?

Might be a cool thing to mention on a podcast. ;)

http://earthdawn.blogspot.com/2011/05/e ... saive.html

Magic_Octopus

Postby Magic_Octopus » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:50 pm

I love it that your "everything-athon" has been 100% Earthdawn save for one episode :D

Nice podcast. Keep it up!

Roax

Postby Roax » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:19 pm

Ya!!!!!! :cheerleader: Episode 15 is up and ready. The new The all-feedback episode. http://www.damearthdawnpodcast.com/ We actually figured out (because we’ve been requesting mail) that we have listeners. Well, at least three listeners. We discuss the comment on our webpage episode, the comments made to our Earthdawn Forum post, and an actual e-mail we received about the Earthdawn novels. So not a lot of ED4 product talk this time around, but we wanted to let you (our small band of listeners) know that we actually are awaiting your comments. We start by rolling for initiative and end by almost forgetting to return to a segment we completely forgot we were doing – the Earthdawn Timeline. This has the Earthdawn Timeline part 4.
Its your Earthdawn, make it epic!!!

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:37 pm

Hey guys, good shows. I found another post cast group (Legion of Myth) talking about Earthdawn here (last half hour starting from 28:00):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTjjTNJsLjU

This seemed like the thread to throw the link in. Maybe inspiring for others. :)

Roax

Postby Roax » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:53 am

Hay, thanks for the heads up on the comatiaton. LoL we have to give it a listen I am kida a podcast junky.

Ryval

Postby Ryval » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Thanks, Telarus. I listened to the podcast (I just sped to the point you mentioned) and I also looked up The Legion of Myth blog post on the topic of comparing the various editions of Earthdawn-to-date.

If anyone is interested here it is. I have no affiliation with the blog post but I figure for everyone discussing Earthdawn on a podcast or in a blog post, more word-of-mouth is a good thing. He has some good notes and insights. He's not gone through everything yet (very few of us have).

http://legionofmyth.com/forum/topic/a-c ... #post-2415

Roax

Postby Roax » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Ep16 is up and ready!!!! http://www.damearthdawnpodcast.com/
We dedicate this episode to all the in-between games we play when we’re not immersed in the role-playing games that drive us: The Tabletop games. Our group does Role-playing a vast majority of the time and when someone is absent for a session (the miserable bastard), we typically whip out one of the games we’re talking about today. Since we have so many of them we run down our list here, good and bad, and what we like about them and what we don’t (hence the good and bad, get it?). We skip the Earthdawn Timeline this episode as it felt out of place to include it here.

Roax

Postby Roax » Tue May 19, 2015 11:15 pm

HAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! EP 17 is up and running After a too-long hiatus we get back into the swing of things by answering e-mail, all both of them, and give a 20-minute review of a game we’ve mentioned and the on-line vitriol it has received. Yes we discuss The World of Synnibarr. Since no one will lose their soul in listening to that discussion we move on to the great unveiling of Markus’ copy of the new 4th edition player’s guide. He takes the plastic wrap off during the show – so his reaction and short-attention span are in your face!! We also discuss a player’s decision to take on a second discipline, and we probably get a lot of the rules and restrictions wrong, so we expect to hear about that. We don’t mention it, but we are including the Earthdawn Timeline part 5. Once again, we have no idea what we’re doing here.

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Tue May 19, 2015 11:30 pm

:D Awesome. Will give it a listen.

Return to “General Discussion”