Art online

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Slimcreeper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Art online

Postby Slimcreeper » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Hey, I'm revitalizing my deviant art page. Search for MarkFrankly, I added a few Earthdawn and one more suitable for 1879, perhaps. Open for feedback; I may try to get an actual portfolio.

EDChronicler

Re: Art online

Postby EDChronicler » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:04 am

Hey Slim,

I'll happily look, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and an Earthdawn purist. Can't promise more than that.

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:10 pm

<snort> Each look is commitment to buy! You get any image in your brain, you gotta pay!

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 am

More from the shameless shill department: I have some more work up, less fantasy stuff, more traditional artsy stuff. And more of it is on my actual website.

This is my most enduring online hangout, if we consider all Earthdawn forums to be essentially the same (many of the same people for a decade or more!) and this is pretty much what I do. So I'm sharing it with you. Shameless shill or not. Look in the still life folder for my most recent stuff.

markwatkins.fineartstudioonline.com

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:45 am

Cool, thanks for sharing!

Return to “General Discussion”