So...Earthfell?

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
Slimcreeper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: So...Earthfell?

Postby Slimcreeper » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:49 pm

There was a guy on the forums . . . his online name was 'a' something . . . who was an absolute expert on this sort of thing . . . memory failing . . . something about archive . . . . arca . . .

zayven
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby zayven » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:03 am

So is there any ETA on an official Earthfell announcement? Should we expect the loss of the Blue Planet license to speed up the development timetable?

zayven

Postby zayven » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:21 am

Wait, and what is Noble Armada? I missed the mention of that one when the dev blog post went up. Is that ANOTHER miniatures game to go along with 1879 and Demonworld?

Miniatures games scare me. As rough as the rpg market can be, the miniature wargaming market is even nastier. When they fail, they have the potential to take entire companies down with them. If FASA Games is planning on trotting THREE miniatures lines out to face the 800 lbs Games Workshop gorilla (and the 400 lbs Privateer Press gorilla), then I'm officially nervous about the company's long-term prospects.

I hope I'm just woefully ignorant on this topic. It could just be that I'm still bearing scars from what the failures of VOR and Crucible did to FASA Corp back in the day.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:53 am

Noble Armada is a SciFi starships mini game set in the same wetting as the Fading Sun RPG. It has gone through a few incarnations of its own, including computer games and a version by Mongoose, and has a loyal following. That said, I do not believe that NA is very high on the priority list right now, although I could be mistaken.
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Return to “General Discussion”